Contributors

Blog Archive

Monday, July 23, 2012

CottonAge California Republic Tank Review!


CottonAge is a very neat website that carries everything from T-shirts to bathmats! I was sent their new  California Republic Tank to review, and I must say that I like it quite a lot!!!

Here is the  California Republic Tank

This tank has the perfect girlish fit which I love, I pretty much live in tank tops during summer and I'm always looking for ones with a girly cut to them! Which it also comes in a men's tank so don't ya worry guys you can get one too!!

Also the design is pretty cool too, great colors and the graphics are done amazingly!

Here is my shirt



CottonAge also has many other amazing items here are just a few

Anchor Marine Canvas Tote Bag


Golden State California Hooded Sweatshirt


"Psychedelic Skull" Graphic Design T-Shirt


Kid's Spa Robe Terry Hooded - Apple Green


Ms. Maggie Fleece Robe - Turquoise






CottonAge is a very cool website that has so much, I know you could find something for anybody you are shopping for so go now and check out CottonAge and come back and tell me your favorite thing(s) they have!!

Thanks CottonAge!!

Disclosure The product(s) in this review was provided to me free of cost for the purpose of this review. All opinions expressed are my own and are not influenced by monetary compensation**


3 comments:

Marlene McGarrity said...

This store is new to me. I love seeing cute new items.

Heidi said...

Love the tank and the skull design especially!

Anonymous said...

Post writing is also a excitement, if you be familiar with after
that you can write if not it is complicated to
write.


online home career