Contributors

Blog Archive

Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Kozmicroots Review!



KozmicRoots is a awesome little Etsy shop full of greatness! If you are looking for colorful, unique, customizable jewelry then KozmicRoots is your place to shop!

I was sent the Grateful Dead Dancing Bear/Bassnectar Shrinky Dink/Feather Single Earring ,




I love this earring! It's has all the element that I love, color, feathers, the dancing bear (grateful dead!) and it's a single earring which I love! With single earrings I can pair it with some of my many other earrings that I have mysteriously lost the mate too and not to mention there is no chance of anyone else to be wearing the same pair of earrings as me!!! This is a statement earring and a statement it does make, it says "Wow!"

Here are a few more of my favorites from KozmicRoots













KozmicRoots also does custom pieces so if you have a new idea of something that you would like or even if you just want to stop by and tell her how much you love her creations then drop her a message on Etsy!!

Okay so my final thought....... I love KozmicRoots and all that they create! I would wear everything in the shop like "hey look at this"! I definitely think you should go check them out and remember be sure to tell them I sent you!!!



Thank you KozmicRoots !!

Disclosure The product(s) in this review was provided to me free of cost for the purpose of this review. All opinions expressed are my own and are not influenced by monetary compensation**

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Your products are very good because they are fragrance less. i loved that. Thanks for sharing this useful information. You can check goat milk skin care products at http://40plussinglebbw.blogspot.in/ and
http://goatmilkskincare.blogspot.ca/

Austin Baroudi said...

My sister would love the Greatful Dead stuff!!!

Joanneyrhu said...

My sister would love the Greatful Dead stuff!!!