Contributors

Blog Archive

Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Sew Precious Children's Boutique Review!

I love dressing my girls in cute girly and most of the time matching outfits and we have now discovered a new place for the cutest outfits!!!!!


Sew Precious Children's Boutique!!!!




When I found out that I would be doing a review for Sew Precious Children's Boutique I knew whatever my girls got would be cute, but when I actually got the items I was amazed at how adorable and just so amazing they were!!!!

 

My oldest daughter received a darling dress with an absolutely cute little flower and a matching hair clip!

 


and my youngest got a cute little reversible swing top with matching shorts and a fabulous head band!!!



 I love how these outfits are obviously matching but they still have their own personality it just makes them extra special in my opinion!
 

 



How is the quality? you may ask. It is fantastic the dresses are just wonderfully made and you can definitely tell a lot of work and effort went into each piece, just by the detail with the flowers or cute hair accessories and then the idea alone of how to have coordinating outfits that aren't identical!

A little about the lady behind Sew Precious Children's Boutique, she is a mother of three boys and loves making things for her children and niece. She also loves doing custom things, so if you have an idea you would like to see come to life she would love to help!

Here is just a preview of some of the cute things that you can get from Sew Precious Children's Boutique:


(there are several more photos of examples of these custom headbands go look!)














I just can't describe how happy I am with my experience with Sew Precious Children's Boutique! Everything was just wonderful from the communication to just overall quality of the outfits! I was literally speechless when I opened the package and saw what Sew Precious Children's Boutique had come up with for my daughters, all I can keep saying is wonderful, it is just wonderful! So if you are looking for something cute for your little cuties head on over to Sew Precious Children's Boutique and remember if you don't see something in the right size or if you want a custom order just message Sew Precious Children's Boutique with what you need and I'm sure they will do their best to make whatever you need possible!!


 Go Check out Sew Precious Children's Boutique's  Facebook page
 and go favorite an item or two or three or the whole shop!!


Be sure to tell them I sent you!!


*Disclosure The product(s) in this review was provided to me free of cost for the purpose of this review. All opinions expressed are my own and are not influenced by monetary compensation**

No comments: