Sunday, August 26, 2012

Back to school Ideas!

So my oldest starts school next week and I have found so many great Ideas of things to do/make for back to school just thought I would share a few with you!


There was no link to this I found it on Pinterest if it's yours please let me know so I can Link to you!
 

The Homework Caddy It's honestly great organization!

This has to be the easiest teacher present ever! A dollar store frame a piece of notebook paper and dry erase marker and you have created something awesome!!!



I was bummed when I found out that we can't send homemade treats to school for birthday or parties, I'm not one who is happy just buying something so I'm glad I found these!!
 

Teacher Gifts  follow the link the site has so many great teacher ideas!

 

Yes I plan on being on of "those" moms doing parties and everything like that!
 
 
And I have been busying "pinning" several more Back to School ideas if you would like to see HERE is my back to school Pinterest Board!
 
Do you have any helpful tips for back to school for us rookie moms! (this is our first child in school!)
 
 

No comments: