Monday, August 13, 2012

C's Charms Review

Have you ever heard of ArtFire?
If not it's a great site where people sell their handmade or crafted items so it's pretty neat!

Anyways I recently discovered C's Charms on Artfire and it's just a lovely shop filled with great jewelry!

C's Charms sent me two wonderful necklaces from the shop




To start both of the designs of these necklaces are just great, timeless and well made! Also both of these necklaces are under $6 yes I said under $6 you can't beat that price at all!! I just love these necklaces they are something very pretty and simple that I can wear with just about anything and they would also make great gifts! My sister plays the saxophone and I know she would just love the music note necklace so I definitely plan on ordering her on for Christmas!

C's Charms has so MANY designs of earrings, necklaces, bracelets, cufflinks, hair accessories, and so much more here are a few of my favorites from her shop!









(they also have zombie bracelets, hair bows, earrings and etc)

Now I just showed you a FEW of C's Charms great products they Have SOOOO much more so go to C's Charms NOW lol !! and Check them out you will find great pieces of jewelry and etc at wonderful prices! Oh and be sure to tell her I sent you!

Thank you C's Charms

1 comment:

Laura said...

These are beautiful! I love the treble clef necklace.