Thursday, August 30, 2012

The Fortunate Home Review!


I Recently Discovered a Great Etsy & Artfire Shop filled with handcrafted decor to set a beautiful table! THE FORTUNATE HOME, is filled with Fabulous hand stamped placemats, napkins and matching napkin rings, hand stamped paper cocktail napkins, place cards, menu cards, and so more!

 
I was sent two wonderful sets of their hand stamped cocktailnapkins

 

 

 

 


 
 
 
These Napkins are just so wonderful and a great way to add a personal touch to any event that you may be planning! I plan on using these at my children's "Bug Birthday Party" Later on this year and I just know that they will look wonderful and help me decorate to the theme of the party!
Here are a few more of THE FORTUNATE HOME's Cocktail Napkins
 
Perfect for Halloween!!

Don't worry if these aren't your team colors just send her a message and Get these Napkins Customized for your team! 


 
Aren't they great and there are so many more designs for almost any occassion that you could think of! And remember they can be customized if you need different color combos!
 
 
Here are a few more great products from THE FORTUNATE HOME
I want these for my Kitchen!!!!
Perfect for Christmas!
I LOVE these too!

These would be delightful for Halloween Place settings!
 
 
 
 
 
Okay I could show you endless amounts of Amazing Creations from THE FORTUNATE HOME All Day! I just love all the products and wish I had them in my home!
 
Want to get something great for youself or some lucky someone
you can shop/visit THE FORTUNATE HOME on these great sites:
 
 
And Please be sure to tell her that I sent you!!
 
Thank you THE FORTUNATE HOME!
 

2 comments:

The Fortunate Home said...

Thanks so much Sarah! I appreciate you saying sych nice things about my shop as well as my products. I hope the napkins help to make your Bug party everything you hope it will be!

Michele, The Fortunate Home

Artificial Wall Garden said...

Thanks for sharing such valuable information.