Friday, September 21, 2012

Week 2 Party Month: Bake it Pretty Review!

 
"Sweet Supplies for Inspired Bakers"

Bake it Pretty is a Great Shop filled with wonderful baking and party needs to help make your creations the belle of the ball!

With My Daughter's Birthday quickly approaching (our baby will be 2! I still can't believe it!!) I was so excited to be able to do a review of Bake it Pretty's Great selection of Baking supplies and party "accessories"!

cute cute packaging!

My daughter was WAY excited!!


Here is What I was sent in my box of baking/party goodies:



 





 

 
 
 
 
 
First off all of these products are great vibrant colors and made of high quality materials! I literally Cannot Wait to use these to help make my daughter's birthday, well, PRETTY! And the prices are Amazing!! 
 
You can obviously tell we are going with a red & yellow theme and I had such a hard time deciding what products I wanted to review since there are so many great items to choose from! Also if red & yellow aren't the colors you have in mind never fear Bake it Pretty has such a wide variety of colors and patterns to choose from and their site is so neatly organized, while browsing it shows you all of each color at once for example all the red patterns are grouped together, then orange, then yellow, pink and etc, you get it right lol! I love a Organized site it makes shopping online so so much easier!
 
Look for pictures of my Bake It Pretty Items in use when I post pictures of My daughter's birthday at the end of October!
 
Be sure to connect with Bake it Pretty on these Great Sites:
 
  • Want to Shop: Visit their Website HERE
  • Join them of Facebook to stay updated on all things BAKE IT PRETTY
  • Follow Bake it Pretty on Twitter
  • Want to see some Beautiful Pictures from Bake it Pretty Visit them on Flickr
Thank you Bake it Pretty!
 
 
*DO you want your party shop/site featured during this "party month"? It will be available to run through October 17th and will feature an initial review on just the site and/or shop then another link to you from the post of the party please feel free to contact me :)*

*I was sent this product at no cost to me but all thoughts and opinions are mine and were swayed in NO way*
 
 
 

No comments: