Thursday, March 14, 2013

YT Clothing Review!

I'm am very happy to share with you YT Clothing, or Yours Truly, they are an amazing site that offers some pretty lovely clothes! Whether you are looking for everyday wear or a special Game day dress YT Clothing is your place to go!
 
 
 
"From kickoff to cocktails, we promise to provide a solid foundation for you to Make it...Yours Truly. We offer high quality women’s clothing at affordable prices for an effortless experience."
 
 
I was sent their "Sarah" Dress and it's just wonderful!
 
This dress is so pretty and I just love that it has pockets! The cut of the dress is very flattering, and the material is amazing! I was very please when I received this dress, it's just constructed fabulously, it's not one of those flimsy dresses, this dress will last and be comfortable for along time. And  not to mention how easily it is to dress this dress up for more formal times and down for everyday wear, with accessories the look of this dress can be changed for many different uses! I know that I will get a lot of use out this dress year round, cute sandals and a chunky necklace for everyday summer wear, flip flops for the park, boots and a cute shrug for the fall, heels and some pearls for get togethers, and the list goes on and on!
Here are a few of my pictures of this great dress:


 I apologize I am not very good at taking self portraits lol
But I absolutely love this dress!



I was also sent two of their darling kid Mascot tees for my kiddos!

 
 
The kids tees are perfect, with fun prints of different animals, My kiddos are going to love these!!
 

Short Sleeve Frog!

Long Sleeve Tiger!
 
These are great simple shirts for kiddos to sport, showing their team spirit!
 
Overall My Experience with YT Clothing Was Wonderful! Great Customer Service and Fantastic Products!
 
Here are a few more Items that are available at YT Clothing!
 

(available in a wide variety of colors!)
This is a beautiful simple wardrobe staple!

Also available in several colors!

I'm soooo in love with this dress !!
 

 
Available in different colors and the lace is so beautiful, Lace shorts are my new summer obsession!
 
As you can clearly see YT Clothing has a wide variety of beautiful clothing for any need! I'm in love with so many of their items!!
 
Be sure to check out YT Clothing on these great sites:
 
 
Happy Shopping!!
 
 
 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This design is ωiсked! Υou obviouѕly know how to keep a reader entеrtaineԁ.
Bеtweеn уour wit and уour viԁeos, I ωaѕ almoѕt moved to stагt my οwn
blog (well, almost...HaHa!) Wondеrful job.

I really lovеd what you had to say,
and morе than thаt, how you presentеd it.

Too cool!

Αlsо visit my blοg hcg diet programs
Also see my web page > diet plans