Monday, September 16, 2013

Firmoo Sunglasses Review

c
Firmoo.com is the world's most popular online eyeglasses store. Years of expertise in optical industry enable Firmoo.com to offer varieties of prescription eyewear to the consuming public in high quality yet at extremely affordable prices."


Could you use a new pair of sunglasses? Chances are, even if you don’t “need" sunglasses I’m sure you want some! 

I’m the worst sunglass owner ever I am constantly buying and not liking or buying and then falling in love only to lose them, break them or I don’t even know my sunglasses come up missing constantly! 
That’s why I was so excited when I got the chance to do a review for Firmoo!


Firmoo is an online eye glasses store, which sells both prescription and non-prescription glasses and sunglasses for both men and women. Firmoo has a good selection of glasses, as well as very affordable prices. And to make it even better Firmoo Also has this amazing Free Glasses program where new customers get their first pair of glasses free.
Yes, free. No strings. pinky promise, Just pay (very) reasonable shipping and handling.


I was sent their #FS04 And I'm In Love I Have Always Wanted Some Vintage-Y Brown Framed Glasses Like These And I Finally Got Them!Overall, I'm really happy with the glasses. They look good and they are comfortable. Ordering the glasses couldn’t be more simple. Now, I was a little skeptical about ordering sunglasses online at first. But, Firmoo made the process easy with their awesome Virtual Try On System 



These glasses not only are amazing looking, but they included this nice hard case a cleaning cloth bag and tiny screwdriver kit which is pretty outstanding packaging if you ask me!





I tend to be really rough on glasses, dropping them, sitting on them, letting my kids play with them but these glasses are sturdy, Maybe I'm used to wearing flimsier glasses, but these just seemed to be really well made and like they will last me a while! I love the style of them overall, especially the Shape and the brown coloring! Overall Firmoo was great to work with and they have amazing prices and high quality products that most importantly I feel comfortable wearing!





I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. Disclosure - Per FTC Regulations, I am disclosing that I received product(s) from this company/website, free of charge, for review. I was in no other way compensated for my review. The views expressed in this review are my own, honest opinions and any claims should be verified on the sponsor's site. 

1 comment:

Optickart said...

Then wear glasses for reading when your eyes become farsighted earlier than necessary.
Ray Ban Sunglasses | Eyeglasses store online