Saturday, January 25, 2014

SMITH'S PRIVATE SELECTION GOURMET COOKIES ARE FANTASTIC!

I was recently given the chance to try out Private Selection's Gourmet Cookies, and they are to die for!


I received a coupon through Bzzagent to try these cookies out! The day I got the coupon I ran down to our Local Smith's to pick up a box, and Lucky me I caught the Baker pulling these lovely cookies out of the oven ,yes they are baked fresh in the store! The hardest part of this review was picking which flavor to try, I eventually decided on the Turtle Brownie Cookies!!!!! Anything with Chocolate, caramel, and pecans has me right away!


My Thoughts:
These cookies, are hid from the kids worthy, if you are a mom you know what I'm talking about, something that is so good you hide it in the top of your pantry and sneak it while the kids are sleeping :) They were the perfect combnation of chocolate and chunks of caramel and pecans! Every bite is like heaven in your mouth! I eventually caved and let my husband try one and he apparently liked them a lot because he came home from work with 3 more boxes!


A Little more about Private Selections Gourmet Cookies:

Nothing beats a decadent, bakery fresh cookie. Except, of course, a lot of bakery fresh cookies. And that’s exactly what you’ll find at The Kroger Co. Family of Stores! Private Selection has reimagined their gourmet cookies to deliver four new varieties of outright cookie perfection. Each flavor is rich, decadent and always baked fresh in stores:
  • White Chocolate Macadamia Nut – Creamy white chocolate chunks meet crunchy macadamia nuts
  • Ultimate Chocolate Chunk – Discover a devilish amount of rich chocolate chunks in every bite
  • Turtle Brownie – This indulgent brownie cookie is loaded with gooey caramel and high-quality pecans
  • White Chocolate Coconut Almond – White chocolate chunks are balanced by sweet coconut and delicate almond slivers

Overall These Cookies are UH-mazing! And I highly recommend trying them out!

Disclosure - Per FTC Regulations, I am disclosing that I received product(s) from this company/website, free of charge, for review. I was in no other way compensated for my review. The views expressed in this review are my own, honest opinions and any claims should be verified on the sponsor's site

No comments: